Fuji Kanko Kaihatsu Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “this Company”) has established a Personal Information Protection Operation Manual to protect personal information entrusted by our customers, and is committed to the appropriate protection of personal information.
About the handling of personal information
- Regarding the handling of information relating to individual customers (personal information), this Company is committed to establishing organizational systems and it strives to protect personal information in an appropriate manner.
- This Company takes active measures to prevent the personal information of our customers from being illegally accessed, lost, destroyed, falsified, or leaked.
- When this Company outsources the processing of personal information, it carefully screens contractors to ensure that personal information is not leaked on the contractor side and it enacts measures such as concluding a confidentiality agreement with each contractor.
- This Company does not disclose or present personal information provided by customers to any third party outside the scope of the law without prior consent from the customer. However, please note that this does not apply in cases where such disclosure is unavoidable due to court order.
- Personal information acquired is used to create statistical data for gaining an understanding of attributes such as user group usage habits, etc., and only results processed into formats unable to identify individuals may be presented to advertisers or group-affiliated companies.
- This Company may use “cookie” technology to ensure that services on its website are more convenient for the customer.
- This Company may notify you by e-mail or post of any services, information, or partnered products that may be useful to you. Such notifications can always be canceled at the request of the customer.
- This Company may notify you by e-mail or post of any services, information, or partnered products that may be useful to you. Such notifications can always be canceled at the request of the customer.The handling of personal information registered on the websites of other companies or individuals linked from the website operated by this Company is not subject to the management of this Company.
- Please provide such information at your own discretion only after confirming the privacy policies of other companies and individual websites.
If you wish to confirm or amend your own personal information, please contact us using the Inquiry Form or the email address indicated on each website, or by post.
letter：3633-1, Funatsu, Minamitsuru Gun Fujikawaguchiko Mac, Yamanashi Ken, 401-0301, Japan
Fuji Kanko Kaihatsu Co., Ltd.
- This Company complies with all laws and regulations that apply to personal information held by this Company, and it strives to maintain and improve the information protection efforts and activities outlined individually above.